Reliable ergonomics in the Ergon GP1 BioLeder grips combines with world class materials and undeniable style. The grip is covered with natural tanned leather, featuring an “open pore” surface and is sourced in Bavaria, Germany.
This innovative in-mould leather technology was developed in cooperation with London leather manufacturer, Quoc Pham. (Carbon bar compatible)
Product features – GP1 BioLeder
- Name: GP1 BioLeder
- Use: Mountain Bike, Touring, Commuting
- Size: L
- Material: GravityControl Rubber
- Clamp: Cold forged aluminium / CNC milled
- approx. 220g / pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 pair GP1 BioLeder Grips
There are no reviews yet.