The ERGO from ergotec is a mountain bike handlebar made to measure. With six different sizes, it can be optimally adjusted to the rider’s individual physique. The next-larger handlebar is 20mm wider and has a 2 degree higher back sweep. So every rider is able to find the perfect handlebar for great tours on rough terrain.
Product features – Ergotec ERGO BüGEL 25.4mm Handlebar
- Safety level: 5 of 6
- Rise: 30 mm
- Clamping diameter: 25,4 mm
Width (choose variant)
- 550mm: 160mm grip length, 6°/5° back sweep
- 570mm: 170mm grip length, 8°/5° back sweep
- 590mm: 180mm grip length, 10°/5° back sweep
- 610mm: 190mm grip length, 12°/5° back sweep
- 630mm: 200mm grip length, 14°/5° back sweep
- 650mm: 210mm grip length, 16°/5° back sweep
- 6061 Aluminium
Weight (Manufacturer information)
- 550mm: 260g
- 570mm: 270g
- 590mm: 280g
- 610mm: 290g
- 630mm: 300g
- 650mm: 310g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Ergotec ERGO BüGEL 25.4mm Handlebar
Click here to download a PDF of the Safety Level table.
There are no reviews yet.