The GP5 grips from Ergon with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions and increased leverage and stability when climbing or during out of the saddle cycling.
Ergonomic grips for twist shifter: the GP5 from Ergon
Perfect for commuting, touring or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP5 is made from 100% German, TüV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Cannot be used on carbon handlebars)
Product features – GP5 Gripshift®
- Name: GP5
- Use: Touring, Commuting
- Material: Fiberglass Composite with Rubber Inserts
- Variant: Gripshift®
Grip size (choose variant)
- S (92mm Hand Circumference)
- L (102mm Hand Circumference)
- Size S: approx. 370 g per pair (manufacturer information)
- Size L: approx. 395 g per pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 pair GP5 Gripshift Grips
There are no reviews yet.